CHILAKAMARTHI PRABHAKAR CHAKRAVARTHY Engineer by profession, born on 07th Sept 1986 at Rajahmundry, AndraPradesh is the author of the book “The Great South Indian Panchangam" popularly known as Chilakamarthi Panchangam (Almanac). It is the world’s first English Panchangam with Samagra Muhurtha Vidhana (means an easy way of fixing Muhurtha for all occasions). Chilakamarthi has written the same Panchangam in Telugu version with Samagra Muhurtha Vidhanam.Chilakamarthi Prabhakar Chakravarthy qualified B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Bhadrachalam, Telangana and M.Tech in Oil and Gas Pipelines from University of Petroleum and Energy studies,Dehradun. In Bhadrachalam while studying Engineering simultaneously he studied Dharma Shastra Kovidha, Jyotisya Kovidha and Vidya Bushana from Sree Seetha Ramachandra Swami Vaari Devastanam Sanskrit Paatasala, Bhadrachalam. He studied these from his Guru Sree S.T G. Sreeman Narayana Charyulu (Sanskrit Pandit, Bhadrachala Devastanam).He has written exams of Dharma Shastra Kovida, Jyotisya Kovida and Vidyabushana from Chittoor Sanskrit Baasha Pracharani Sabha.
Prabhakar Chakravarthy Sharma explored Bharath Yatra.He Visited 12 Jyotirlinga, 18 Shakti Pheetas, 7 Vaishnava Kshetra and 7 Moksha kshetra by the age of 25.These Yatras kindled him the thought to write Panchangam in English. While doing yatra he observed lot of foreigners getting attracted to Indian culture, Tradition and Indian Science(Shastra). To attract younger generation of India, English being the common language, Chilakamarthi had written the English Panchangam with Samagra Muhurtha Vidhanam in year 2012.
People have appreciated his astrological predictions which added “Feather to his CAP”. He says that, all these accomplishment is possible because of the blessings of Almighty, Guidance of Guru and Support of Parents. Chilakamarthi Prabhakar Chakravarthy Sarma says that, our old sages have done lot of research and gave us in depth knowledge of Veda, Shastra’s and Puranas. Without knowing it completely no one should comment on them. These concepts reveal the best ways to live or plan our lives, so that it will be benefiting both human life and nature.In year 2013, at Rajahmundry Local newspapers, he had predicted that Mr.Narendra Modi will be the future PM of India and also predicted few names, who will become CM for the states. All his predictions have come true. With the guidance of his Guru Sree S.T.G Sreeman Narayana Charyulu he has written the Panchangam with Samagra Muhurtha Vidhanam in Telugu version in 2013. He released his first Panchangam at the age of 25. Being a AGM in KEI-RSOS (Oil & Gas-Offshore Company), he could eke out time in writing books on Panchangam (Almanac), Vaastu,pushkaras,temples and Yatras.
ACHIEVEMENTS / AWARDS:
- Received Jyotishya Maarthanda Award from Tirumala Pheetam in the year 2013.
- Received the Best student Award,Sanskrit Paatasala,Bhadrachalam.
- Received Wonder Book of World Records award for English Panchangam in 2014.
- Received Star World Records certificate for English Panchangam in 2014.
- Received Telugu book of Record for Telugu Panchangam in 2015.
- Received Vaastu Vidhya visharadha from Bhadrachala Devasthanam EO in 2015.
- Ugaadi Puraskaram from Telugu Tarangani (RAK,UAE) in 2016.
- Sampradhayam Award from Dubai,Sampradayam Team in 2016
- Jyotishya Prapoorna award from Sree Mandeshwara Swami Devasthanam,Andhra Pradesh in 2017.
DHARMA SHASTRA KOVIDA, JYOTHISHYA KOVIDA AND VIDYA BHUSHAN (SIDDHANTH BHAGA)-STUDIED IN BHADRACHALA DEVASTANAM SANSKRIT PAATASALA.
NAME OF INSTITUTE:
SREE SEETHA RAMACHANDRA SWAMY DEVASTHANAM VAARI SANSKRIT PAATASALA, BHADRACHALAM.
EXAMS QUALIFIED FROM:
SAMSKRITHA BAASHA PRACHARANI SABHA,CHITOOR.
B.TECH: MECHANICAL ENGINEER-BHADRACHALAM
M.TECH: OIL AND GAS PIPELINES-DEHRADUN
MBA: SAFETY MANAGEMENT-MUMBAI.
CURRENTLY WORKING AS AGM IN OIL & GAS OFFSHORE COMPANY.
1) CHILAKAMARTHI PRABHAKAR CHAKRAVARTHY SHARMA RECEIVED WONDER BOOK OF WORLD RECORD FROM DR.C NARAYANA REDDY,(RAJYA SABHA MEMBER,JNANPITH AWARD AND PADMAVIBHUSHAN) IN MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2014.
2) CHILAKAMARTHI PRABHAKAR CHAKRAVARTHY ENGLISH PANCHANGAM RECEIVED STAR WORLD RECORD AWARD ON 17.AUG.2014 FROM DR.CHINTA SYAM KUMAR
3) JYOTISHYA MARTANDA AWARD RECEIVED FROM BHADRACHALA DEVASTANAM EO SREE M.RAGHUNATH GARU ON 25.1.2014 FOR TELUGU PANCHANGAM AND ENGLISH ALMANAC
4) JYOTIR VIDYA VISHARADA FROM TIRUMALA PHEETAM (ONE OF THE 74 PHEETAS ESTABLISHED BY SREE BHAGWATH RAMANUJACHARYA)
5) BEST STUDENT AWARD FROM BHADRACHALA SREE SEETA RAMA CHANDRA SWAMY DEVASTHANAM SANSKRIT PAATASALA,BHADRACHALAM.
6) CHILAKAMARTHI PANCHANAGAM SELECTED FOR TELUGU BOOK OF WORLD RECORD.
1) ENGLISH PANCHANGAM WITH COMPLETE MUHURTA VIDHANAM.
2) TELUGU PANCHANGAM WITH SAMAGRA MUHURTA VIDHANAM.
3) THE GREAT INDIAN VAASTU SHASTRA FOR A COMMON MAN.
4) CHILAKAMARTHI GODAVARI PUSHKARAS BOOK(IN ENGLISH & TELUGU).
5) KRISHNA PUSHKARAS (IN ENGLISH & TELUGU)
6) SREE MANDESWARA DEVASTHANA MAHATYAM (IN ENGLISH & TELUGU)